2016 THINGS ALL OCCUPANTS SHOULD KNOW – Appendix “A”
All Seasonal Lots have treated water (you can drink it), electricity and sewers.
- Season fee must be paid By May 1st.
A one time $200 security deposit is required by all occupants before the first season and is refundable (minus outstanding charges) when seasonal contract is not renewed.
- Electricity will be charged three times during the season with a service charge added each time. All Hydro One charges including but not limited to Kilowatt Hours used, delivery charges, regulatory charges, debt retirement charges and rentals will be passed on to the occuppant. Individual meters are read and usage adjusted to the lowest kilowatt in increments of 5. If a meter doesn’t show an appropriate reading, an estimate will be used. Billing is at the end of June, July and September 15th, invoices must be picked up at the office during the summer months and must be paid by the 25th of the following month. Any occupant who doesn’t pay his electricity bill regularly will see his security deposit increase before he can renew his next seasonal contract.
- Nothing can be built against your R.V.
- only purchased add-a-room or gazebo’s are permitted,
- written permission from management is required before any work is started,
- maximum width of a deck is 12ft., cannot be attached to trailer, cannot impede the expeditious vacationing of the site and removal of the occupant’s property and belongings.
- all storage sheds must be single story with maximum 8 ft. walls, maximum 100 sq. ft.
- Your visitors must register and pay admission at the office if they wish to visit before 4:30 PM. After 4:30 PM: Occupants may invite (at no charge) visitors for supper or the evening by putting their name on the visitors list at the front office. Visitors must not arrive before 4:30 PM and must leave by quiet time 11:00 PM . Note that your visitors must always wear their daily visitor bracelet. If visitors stay the night a $10.00 per person fee will apply. Anyone who wants access to the park regularly should get a season pass @ $75.00 / person / season.
- Occupants are responsible to keep their lot clean and grass cut. If management must do it, occupants will be charged 35.00 minimum each time.
- ATV’s, etc are not allowed on park property except for designated parking area.
- Bicycles, skateboards, etc are not allowed on sidewalks and at the beaches. Bicycles use stands provided in public areas.
- Pets must be leashed at all times, and are not allowed in the water, at the beaches and picnic areas, at playgrounds and on sidewalks.
- No lifeguards on duty. No diving; Use of lakes and beaches at your own risks.
- Please use minimal toilet paper. No sanitary products or wipes should be put into the septic system, please advise your visitors.
- Do not let your flexible sewer discharge hose extend to the bottom of our sewer stand pipes (it blocks sewage flow from adjacent lots). If a blockage occurs and digging is necessary, it will be at the expense of the occupant.
- WIFI/Internet Sans Fil: $10.00 per weekend / fin de semaine; $125.00 per season / saison
- Daily Pass / Passe de Jour: Adults / Adultes $5.00 – Kids / Enfants (12 years & less) $4.00
- Season Pass / Passe De Saison: $75.00 per person / par personne.
- Family Season Pass / Passe de saison familiale $250.00
- Gate Tokens are for your registered vehicles only.
Any token used by anyone else will be de-activated.
- Speed in Park is 15kms max. (it is monitored and enforced) Anyone caught speeding will be evicted or will have to park the vehicule outside the gates and walk in.
- Any soap and shampoo used must be biodegradable and phosphate free.