Camp Rules & Reg
Regulations at Twin Lakes must be respected. Any individual or group not respecting the regulations will be expelled from the park.
- No crossing the buoys.
- No swimming after 9:00pm.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult.
- Absolutely NO glass containers of any kind in the beach area.
- No dogs allowed at beach areas and playgrounds.
- NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY AT ANYTIME
- Remove all sharp items before sliding. This includes watches, jewelry, glasses or any kind of pointed object.
- Sliders must slide feet first.
- Sliders must respect the person in charge and wait for the signal to go.
- We are not responsible for lost items or accidental injury.
- Sliders must be a minimum of 51″ tall.
- Speed limit is 15km/h and is strickly enforced.
- No bicycles, rollerblades or skateboards on the walking path.
- Animals must be on a leash and are not allowed on the walking path; pet droppings must be picked up immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in the water and beaches or adjacent areas (picnic, playgrounds, etc)
- No noise or music after 11pm.
- No all-terrain vehicle
- Trees must not be damaged
- Fires are allowed in fire rings only.
- Fires must not exceed 12 inches above the ring
- Fires must be attended at all times.
- The park follows rules from the MNR and the Municipality of Moonbeam.
Must be put in bags prior to putting in garbage bins.
- All registerred campers are responsible for their visitors.
- All visitors must register and pay daily admission at the gate
- Management and park personel will not be responsible for accidents or injuries which happenned on park property.
- The management and park personel is also not responsible for any damages caused by total or partial loss of electricity, loss of property by fire, theft, wind, fallen trees, flooding, vandalism, collision or by acts or inaction by other tenants or any park clients or any act of God regarding your family, your guests, yourselves, your property, your trailer and it’s contents. Visitors and occupants agree to protect, indemnify and save harmless Twin Lakes Camping, it’s owners, management and personel from and against all claims, demands, costs, actions, cause of action, expenses, legal fees whatsoever which may be taken or made against them.